Our stretch leveling system combines the benefits of corrective leveling with stretch leveling. Corrective levelers work the steel to remove coil-set or cross-bow. Systems that only have a flattener and not a corrective leveler may remove the steel's memory, but run the risk of not getting the steel completely
flat across the width.
Additional highlights include a unique gripping system that leaves steel sheets unmarked.
Our line has no nickname and no gimmicks, just 2.8 million pounds of force that produces unmarked,
flat, memory-free steel. We invite you to experience the difference today!"
- 80,000 lb. inbound coil capacity (HR, HRPO, CR)
- Stretch levels widths from 24" to 100" wide
- Stretch levels .054" to .640"
- Produces flat, memory-free sheets
- Equalizes stresses to eliminate spring back
- Ideal for commercial, structural, high strength and ultra-high strength steel
- Line features dual in-line corrective levelers to remove coil-set and cross-bow
- Light gauge corrective leveler .054" to .265"
- Heavy gauge corrective leveler .170" to .640"
- Unique non-marking gripping technology
- Length control allows a sheet tolerance of plus or minus .125"
- Maximum sheet length of 650"
- Maximum exit bundle weight 20,000 lbs.
- Stenciling capabilities
For more information on any of our stretch leveling capabilities,
please contact us at 800-321-4143 or request a quote.